Keep your mobile device and data safe from theft, hackers, viruses, malware.
Keep your mobile device and data Safe from loss, theft, hackers, viruses, and malware.
Flexilis Beta Release 6 is now out and ready for download! This was a major update which includes many speed and stability enhancements on both the client and the web. We know how important performance is to everyone, so we continue to make sure that we’re running as light and efficient as possible.
- Major speed and stability improvements on server backend communications with devices. We’ve done a lot of cool stuff here to make sure we always deliver a rock-solid service!
- A snapshot of the data backed up from your device is automatically taken whenever you uninstall the client software from your device and right before you reinstall. This allows you to easily restore your device to a known good state.
- Added the ability to restore data between different devices on your account from the web.
- The restore interface on the web shows the number of items in each data category for the selected device and snapshot.
- Added a progress bar to the Anti-Virus scan dialog on the clien.t
- Improved attack protection system on the client to reduce the number of false positive security events.
- Significantly reduced memory usage of the client.
- You can now register for a new account directly from the client!
- The web application automatically selects your active device if you replace your old device with a new one.
- Fixed a bug with the Backup interface on the client.
- Fixed the locate feature for certain devices.
- Fixed a crash during activation on certain devices.
- Fixed an issue with issuing multiple backups simultaneously on certain devices.
- Improved contact backup and restore stability.
- Fixed several issues with restoration of data to a device from the server.