This useful application will let you record incoming and outgoing phone calls.
Rock Your Mobile!
This useful application will let you record incoming and outgoing phone calls. CallRecorder can start recording automatically or ask wheather to record a conversation or not - this will depend on the rules you set up.
You can find all recorded phone conversations in the main view of CallRecorder. The following functions are available here:
- Play record. You can change the volume with joystick left/right arrows while a record is being played. To change speaker from loud to quiet or vice versa set an option Play volume in Settings dialog to a corresponding value;
- Call a contact or a phone number. If the highlighted record has a phone number, you can dial it even without exiting CallRecorder - just press Call button or select this command;
- Send via Infrared/Bluetooth/Email/MMS you can send the recorded conversation with the help of this command;
- View contact (hot key: '-') displays a dialog with a contact;
- Properties (hot key: '5') displays a dialog with record's detailed properties;
- Delete (hot key: 'C') deletes marked records;
- Delete all (hot key: 'Pen+C');
- Pack deletes all records that don't have a sound file;
- Refresh actualizes the list of records;